For sensors 12 months, for alarm panels warranty can be 3 years.
Wireless Burglar Security GSM Home Alarm System with APP Control for house safety and burglar alarm
Model No.: YL-007M2BX
1.Elegant and advanced touch keypad for easy operation;
2.128x64 lattice LCD screen with clock display;
3.4 wired and 10 wireless defense zones; each wireless zone supports maximum 10 sensors;
4.Support maximum 8 remote controllers;
5.Built-in high-volume speaker, and artificial intelligent digital voice announcer;
6.Built-in artificial intelligent English message;
7.10-second automatic voice message recording;
8.Can preset 6 phone numbers: when alarming, system will make audio call to these numbers automatically;
9.Can preset 3 SMS numbers: when alarming, system will send SMS;Timely arm and disarm;
10.Can be used as a wireless telephone by using keypad to make calls;
1 main panel
1 NEW wireless PIR detector
1 NEW wireless door sensor
2 NEW remote controllers
1 power supply
Gift box gross weight: 1.5KG
Input Voltage DC12V/1A
Standby Current <35mA
Alarming Current <450mA
Wireless Frequency 315/433MHz, PT2262/EV1527, 4.7MΩ
GSM Frequency 900/ 1800MHz (quad-band optional)
Back-up Battery NI-HI AAA*6 DC7.2V
Siren Volume 110dB
Care and Maintenance
The alarm system has excellent design and uses advanced technologies. It shall be used with care. The following suggestions are required to maintain your obligations under the warranty terms, and for prolonging the service life of the system.
• Place the control panel and all parts and accessories out of children’s reach.
•Keep the alarm system dry. Rain, humidity and various fluids or moisture all will corrupt the electronic circuit.
• Do not use or place the alarm system in dirty locations, otherwise the electronic elements will be damaged.
• Do no place the system in excessively hot locations. High temperature will shorten the service life of electronic equipment, damage batteries, deform or even melt some plastic parts.
• Do not place the system in excessively cold locations. Otherwise condensation many occur and damage the circuit board of the alarm system.
It is recommended that you check and test the alarm system periodically: Check the main unit every three months:
1. Whether it can arm/disarm normally;
2. Whether it can dial the number for alarm normally;
3. Whether it can receive wireless detectors’ signal normally;
4. Whether the back-up battery can work normally.
Check the wireless detectors once a month:
1. Trigger wireless detectors to see if system can alarm normally;
2. Check all detectors’ batteries to see if it’s in low voltage;
3. Check whether wireless detectors can send signal to the main unit normally.
Check the SIM card:
1. Check the use of SIM card, such as network signal, balance, etc.
2. Make sure the PIN code verification of the SIM card is closed.
3. Please keep the password and SIM card number safe, in case that other people remote control the system illegally.
•Since the alarm system is continuously in operation or standby mode, the supply adaptor of the control panel shall be connected to a safe and reliable socket.
•Do not place the system near your bedroom or office table, because the siren will make high-loudness sound in the case of alarm, which may adversely affect your rest or work.
•If the alarm system will not be used for a long time, please disconnect the system from the power supply.
•Please do not disassemble, repair or alter the products without permission, or it may cause accidents and faults.
•Do not drop this product on the ground or on hard objects, as it may lead to massive impact to cause faults and damages.
• Without approval and consent of relevant authorities, please do not set “112”, “911” or the alarm phone number of police station for this main unit. Please read the suggestions above carefully and follow the instructions herein. If any of the equipment does not work properly, please send it to the dealer or authorized service point for repair. We will try our best to solve the problem for you as soon as possible.
Note: Control password are the first 6 digits, the default is 123456.
•The Wired Siren is off when no external power connected.
•When the Host network signal is poor or none, no signal icon appears on the screen.
•When there is no external power supply, battery voltage is down to 3.4V, the host will automatically sleep, and automatically restart until detected an external power supply.
•Battery standby time is 20 hours (700mAh battery).
1 x Alarm Panel
1 x Wireless PIR detector
1 x Wireless door sensor
1 x Wired mini siren
2 x Wireless key fobs
1 x Adapter
1 x User manual
Does can work in my country?
Yes, it can be compatible to quad-band GSM frequence, 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, so it is available all over the world.
What's the difference from other GSM alarm system?
Its design is super nice and special. It has LCD menu, the programming very friendly. And it is wireless, all for DIY your security, every family can use. Simple as 123 or ABC.
How many wieless sensor does can accept?
It can accept unlimited wireless sensors including door, PIR sensor, vibration sensors, smoke sensor, gas sensor, water sensor etc. Total 100pcs wireless sensors can be available.
What is the warranty and delivery time?
We provide 3 years' warranty of the alarm panels, 12 months for the sensors. and delivery time is 3-5 working days for less than 50pcs.
How to choose the alarm system?
1.Knowing whether you need a wired system or a wireless one. Normally we recommend wireless system because it is much easier for you to install.
2.Knowing a complete alarm system not only includes the common burglar alarm, but also includes fire
Manual (English)Version: 2016.7